ME.INC.NOW - Me Expressing I Need Change Now

child abuse, life cycles
powered by

My Blog

Cycles of Life - Dysfunctionality

Cycles of Life

Charles Prinzen

This is the first in a series of blogs that will highlight cycles of life.  Topics include generational cycles of child abuse, dysfunctionality, drugs, alcohol, illiteracy, and abandonment.
It does not matter who you are, we all live through cycles, cycles of life.  Some of those cycles are positive and some of those cycles are negative.  Based off of my biography (www.me.inc.now.(home)) you will develop an understanding of where I have come from, how the generation before me has led to my development as an adult and how the negative influence of these cycles continue unless broken.  Simply put, I believe that a “positive foundation” develops into other “positive foundations”, how, you may ask.  Let me explain, you are more likely to attend college if your parent has attended college, you are less likely to spend time in jail if your parents have not been jailed, in short, positive behaviors influence positive behaviors.  My life was not the case, it was negative behaviors of dysfunctional childhood that, through me, continued to lead to dysfunctional behaviors as I matured.
My biological father did not appear in my life until the age of seven and briefly at that.  At the age of seventeen my father came back into my life, this time to become more involved as I matured into adulthood.   Even though my life was changing for the better, I still reverted to juvenile behaviors.  I was a father at the age of seventeen not prepared for the responsibility of raising a child.   The easiest solution was to walk away, pretend it never did happen, ignore the responsibility to my own child.  And so….. I was gone, out of my child’s life until I had brief contact when my daughter was seven years old.  I re-entered back into my daughters’ life when she was maturing as an adult at the age of nineteen.  Do you see a cycle here?  …….  we will discuss child abuse in the next blog release. here.

9 Comments to Cycles of Life - Dysfunctionality:

Comments RSS
John sdfghjk on Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:57 AM
Thanks.
Reply to comment

Jamie on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:38 AM
Great! Very informative.

top essay writing on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:48 AM
It is worth to read, our time and effort will not be wasted. It's a very sensitive issue, it's about child abuse. As adults, we're all responsible to take care of them. Even if they are not, by any chance, our relatives. It's more on restoring the humanity. It's a very traumatic experience for a child to experience any kind of abuse, whether it's verbal or physical. It takes a while before they recover from this kind of situations. And worst, there is this possibility to have mental ailments because of the depression from the trauma. Let's us be all speak up and stop this inhumane activity.

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 10:58 AM
Thank you for viewing our site. I am glad we were able to give you a vision or a thought of damaging this cycle can be. I invite you to read or article Coming up in the Golden Age seen at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

lhdaily.com on Friday, May 18, 2018 12:37 PM
This is valid that when patients are dealt with in healing facilities as clients than their standard of managing will increment. This is great point which is talked about in this paper composing for the general population to peruse and think about such things. There are loads of things which are occurred around us every day except we couldn't care less on it and carry on with our life discreetly.
Reply to comment

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:02 AM
Thank you for viewing this and giving back input. I invite you to view our article Coming up in the Golden Age at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

olymptrade on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:35 AM
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this!
Reply to comment

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:06 AM
WOW.... I am humbled by your response. I know invite you to view our article Coming Up in the Golden Age, found at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

hopa on Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:23 AM
(less point by point illustrations and player alternatives) or downloaded clubhouse recreations (best designs, most choices, quicker amusement play).
Reply to comment