ME.INC.NOW - Me Expressing I Need Change Now

child abuse, life cycles
powered by

My Blog

Cycles of Life - Dysfunctionality

Cycles of Life

Charles Prinzen

This is the first in a series of blogs that will highlight cycles of life.  Topics include generational cycles of child abuse, dysfunctionality, drugs, alcohol, illiteracy, and abandonment.
It does not matter who you are, we all live through cycles, cycles of life.  Some of those cycles are positive and some of those cycles are negative.  Based off of my biography (www.me.inc.now.(home)) you will develop an understanding of where I have come from, how the generation before me has led to my development as an adult and how the negative influence of these cycles continue unless broken.  Simply put, I believe that a “positive foundation” develops into other “positive foundations”, how, you may ask.  Let me explain, you are more likely to attend college if your parent has attended college, you are less likely to spend time in jail if your parents have not been jailed, in short, positive behaviors influence positive behaviors.  My life was not the case, it was negative behaviors of dysfunctional childhood that, through me, continued to lead to dysfunctional behaviors as I matured.
My biological father did not appear in my life until the age of seven and briefly at that.  At the age of seventeen my father came back into my life, this time to become more involved as I matured into adulthood.   Even though my life was changing for the better, I still reverted to juvenile behaviors.  I was a father at the age of seventeen not prepared for the responsibility of raising a child.   The easiest solution was to walk away, pretend it never did happen, ignore the responsibility to my own child.  And so….. I was gone, out of my child’s life until I had brief contact when my daughter was seven years old.  I re-entered back into my daughters’ life when she was maturing as an adult at the age of nineteen.  Do you see a cycle here?  …….  we will discuss child abuse in the next blog release. here.

30 Comments to Cycles of Life - Dysfunctionality:

Comments RSS
John sdfghjk on Thursday, May 10, 2018 3:57 AM
Thanks.

Jamie on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:38 AM
Great! Very informative.

top essay writing on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:48 AM
It is worth to read, our time and effort will not be wasted. It's a very sensitive issue, it's about child abuse. As adults, we're all responsible to take care of them. Even if they are not, by any chance, our relatives. It's more on restoring the humanity. It's a very traumatic experience for a child to experience any kind of abuse, whether it's verbal or physical. It takes a while before they recover from this kind of situations. And worst, there is this possibility to have mental ailments because of the depression from the trauma. Let's us be all speak up and stop this inhumane activity.

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 10:58 AM
Thank you for viewing our site. I am glad we were able to give you a vision or a thought of damaging this cycle can be. I invite you to read or article Coming up in the Golden Age seen at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

resume writing service reviews on Friday, July 06, 2018 12:00 AM
We all go through different cycles in this life. Some experience abuse, disabilities and neglect - that is why we should all consider someone else's feelings before we act or say anything. We have different struggles and hardships, but it does not mean that we are not worth living. God has a plan and we should trust in Him, that when things are not going so well, it has a reason. As brothers and sisters, we should support one another.

rushessays on Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:57 PM
I’m so grateful to find your page. I am in the middle of a family crisis that has its’ genesis in my childhood abuse. As my father has continually held himself unaccountable, and free from the shame of his actions, he has systematically blamed me for every incident of my acting out. He also blamed me for being weak because of the coexisting symptoms and disability I experience from my diagnosis. And in doing so, he has lowered me in our family hierarchy. To add insult to injury, he has created a dynamic in which other family members scapegoat me.

lhdaily.com on Friday, May 18, 2018 12:37 PM
This is valid that when patients are dealt with in healing facilities as clients than their standard of managing will increment. This is great point which is talked about in this paper composing for the general population to peruse and think about such things. There are loads of things which are occurred around us every day except we couldn't care less on it and carry on with our life discreetly.

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:02 AM
Thank you for viewing this and giving back input. I invite you to view our article Coming up in the Golden Age at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

olymptrade on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:35 AM
Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this!

Charles Prinzen on Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:06 AM
WOW.... I am humbled by your response. I know invite you to view our article Coming Up in the Golden Age, found at the bottom of our Mission Statement. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

hopa on Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:23 AM
(less point by point illustrations and player alternatives) or downloaded clubhouse recreations (best designs, most choices, quicker amusement play).

storspelare bonus on Thursday, May 31, 2018 12:10 PM
That is why selling advertising campaigns marketing so that you could invaluable explore previous advertisment. Quite simply to jot down stronger set that fit this description.

test on Friday, June 29, 2018 10:13 AM
testing

lin on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 7:18 PM
nice

betfaire casino on Saturday, July 07, 2018 11:54 AM
With such huge numbers of pitching changes thus much newness among contradicting players, this can be a decent time to hide out, as well.
Reply to comment

diskpart has encountered an error the request could not be performed because of an i/o device error on Friday, July 13, 2018 10:24 PM
As a matter of fact, this method is typically used when the device has an issue that can't be fixed by using other methods, or when the users want to delete their personal data before selling the device. But why so many users ask this question online: "how to recover data after factory reset Android". If you misuse this feature, you will lose all your important data and files on your Android device.

bedste replika ure on Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:49 PM
How reliable are they? Do you think I should hire them in the future?

uk fake watches on Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:41 PM
Helpful! your circumstance are astoundingly troublesome so I say you should go finish this work and reveal to them what you think as the course might be she like I'm think about the 3 year old young lady.

John Duffy on Saturday, July 21, 2018 4:21 AM
You have made a great effort in making this post.I have read the content you have done a great job.Keep up your good work. custom pizza boxes

Marvel on Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:49 PM
I have read the post, you have mentioned about circle of life which i found very interesting to read. I will come back to read more similar content. rubber gym mats

Jim on Friday, July 27, 2018 4:02 AM
Great to read such article, you have work hard in collecting data to write this post which is appreciable.Keep up your good work. Electrical Rubber Matting

Mike on Friday, July 27, 2018 4:22 AM
This is the best article i have read yet.You have picked up a great topic to write which i like it a lot. I will visit this website in future to read more articles. grass mats

Anselm on Sunday, July 29, 2018 12:51 AM
Regular exercises and proper intake of diet will help the people to reduce the weight.Physical exercise could be the best option for proper result in health condition.They write my essay paper about the different way of making the advanced environment.However, I can’t totally agree with it.linkAnd they are enhancing the performance of organization.We got our gazebo today! I love it! The young man who brought it and set it up was polite and personable and knew what he was doing.linkWhat a good and informative post here.Carry on.link

James Rogla on Monday, July 30, 2018 4:50 AM
Yes i agree with you. It is the rule of life. Many people suffer in this cycle. I am really very impress to see this helpful post. You work is fantastic. rubber flooring experts UK

shawnjasper on Friday, August 24, 2018 1:14 PM
Nice publish! I visit this blog first time and persuade by this good stuff work. Incredible post keeps up posting such great information. PhD dissertation writing services There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late

Jorge D. Couture on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 4:39 AM
Very well written article about cycles of life.You have work hard in collecting data to write this post.Keep up your good work. High quality scrimmage vests

Steven on Sunday, September 02, 2018 11:11 PM
I would like to say that the article is really very good. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. quality Garage Racking

Jack on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:55 AM
My first time to visit here in the blog. This blog is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. whistle with lanyard

Chuck Prinzen on Monday, September 17, 2018 9:30 AM
I want to thank you for viewing our site. I am working on our next Blog. The topic will be PTSD. Plenty Prayers and Aloha being sent.

sdsd on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:58 AM